KanOkla Networks is a leader in the rural telecommunications industry. At this time we are looking for a talented and up-lifting individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant to support the CEO, Executive Management, and the Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant serves as the point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant also provides high-level support for the Executive Management and the Board of Directors including heavy calendar management and successful coordination of business meetings. The Executive Assistant will serve as a liaison between executive and other departments within the organization with the highest level of confidentiality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality.
- Will serve as a project coordinator, communications director, and be heavily involved in the company culture.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Manages executive calendar, requiring interaction with internal and external employees and companies to schedule a variety of business meetings.
- Independently creates and completes aspects of communication with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, corporate correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the well-organized, grammatically correct communication for distribution to industry associates, state legislators, and various department personnel.
- Handles incoming and outgoing phone, mail and electronic communications on behalf of the CEO and executive management.
- Arranges travel arrangements and reservations for CEO, Executive Management, and Board of Directors as needed.
- Assists with special events planning.
- Using various software applications such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate, and/or format data and/or reports.
- Prepares materials and presentations and presents for executive board meetings as needed.
- Keeps and prepares the minutes to all Board of Director meetings. Also, archives all past KanOkla Board Meeting minutes.
- Exercises administrative judgment; assuming responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area.
- Maintains corporate scanning and filing.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED; Associate’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Reliable, responsive self-starter and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner to develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers, co-workers, and management.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; clearly communicating information to customers, co-workers and management.
- Punctual, diplomatic, and skilled conversationalist in both written and oral form.
- Possesses the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages as used in a company Dashboard.
- Time management, keeping schedules and processes running smoothly.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to use basic office equipment, such as copy machine, fax machine, computer, printer, adding machine, and telephone system and operate computer software, to include, Microsoft Office products.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Contact Jill Richards at KanOkla Networks (620-845-5682) or submit your resume to Jill at email@example.com.
Closing date: 5/29/2018 at 5:30 pm.